Wellness in the Schools and Community
Creating a Wellness Lifestyle for Everyone
The social environment of any community directly impacts the lifestyles of every individual. When school officials and civic leaders commit to promoting and supporting a Wellness lifestyle, the community reaps the benefits of a healthier population and social changes that:
- Reduce costly health service requirements
- Encourage social involvment
- Cut Crime Rates Caused by Addictions
- Improve safety records
“Wellness in the Schools and Community” programs include:
- Educational Awareness Programs and Health Fairs offering to schools, and civic groups the elements involved in adopting a wellness lifestyle.
- Training programs addressing needs of specific groups within the school or community.